Thursday, October 13, 2011

Meet the Interns: Tylee

Hi everyone! My name is Tylee Mougeot and I'm currently a senior at the U of A. My major is Microbiology and I will be starting a PhD in Pathobiology next fall. After I finish my degree I plan on working for the CDC and/or WHO based out of an International office (hopefully Barcelona!).


I am a music downloading junkie and I love to dance. My spare time is spent watching soccer (Visca el Barca!) and planning my next adventure abroad. The current escapade in the works is a 3 month summer motorbike trip through Southeast Asia, namely Laos, Vietnam, and Cambodia. 

This is my first semester as a F.O.R.C.E. intern for the WRC. I am currently one of the two co-chairs for the Health and Sexuality Committee. I've really enjoyed working on the Health and Sexuality Committee so far and am excited for the rest of our upcoming events this semester!



No comments: