Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hey Loves!!!



My name is Aureana Lowe and I am one of the many new WRC interns here at the University of Arizona!!!  I am a senior and this is my fifth year on campus and would like to finish out with a BANG!!! My major is Interdisciplinary Studies with the subject areas of Gender and Women Studies, Health and Human Services, and Speech Language and Hearing Sciences.  The WRC has been a major impact on my life, especially the Breast Party!!!  I hope that students are aware of how much the WRC actually has to offer as a whole, whether that is to be a place to hang out or a place to really enjoy getting new information on a variety of topics.  This year for the WRC, I will be taking on the wonderful position as the Marketing and Advertisement Chair.  I am also on the Film series and Educational Programming Committees!  I am super excited about the semester and can’t wait for the many more amazing events that are to come!!!!  LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Technology Tester said...

For the future planning this blog is very useful and supportive to php programmer. Growth of business is very fast to use this blog ideas in the future. Give more ideas for the future in the next article in this blog.

Isabella said...

People don't leave because things are hard. People do leave because it's no longer worth it.

_____________________________________

Tera Gold Cheap
Runescape Gold
Tera Account