Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Meet the Interns: Erica Goudy

Hello!
My name is Erica Goudy, i'm 19, and i'm a sophomore. I am currently a Psychology major with a minor in French. As for right now, I don't have a clue as to what i'm going to do with my life but i'm sure i'll figure it out eventually. I'm originally from California but I grew up in Arizona. A lot of my native Arizonan friends don't like Arizona, but I personally love it here. I  grew up in Peoria which is kind of close to Phoenix so I spent a lot of my time downtown. I love my family and my friends and I am the type of person who would rather have good quality friends rather than the quantity. I am definitely a music enthusiast! I love concerts but i'm kind of picky with bands so I don't attend many. The last concerts I attended consisted of  Tegan and Sara, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The National, and the Sounds, just to name a few. I hope to go to the Coachella music festival in April with a couple of my friends. I love Tucson because so many awesome bands come and play here!


I Joined F.O.R.C.E. because I felt like it would be a great opportunity to get involved on campus and to be apart of a group of creative, able-bodied women making a difference on campus was also something that attracted me.

I am on the Educational Events committee and the Film Series Committee. I'm really excited to be part of hosting our events and promote what F.O.R.C.E has to offer to our campus!