Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Meet the Interns: Eva

Hi,
My name is Eva Izhieman and I am currently a senior at the University of Arizona. My major is Anthropology and my focus is Archaeology. I love learning about the past and relating it to the present.

Besides feminism, I have a passion for music. I love going to concerts and listening to new (and old) artists. I also play the flute, piccolo, and tenor sax.

This is the 3rd year that I have been a part of the WRC/FORCE. I am currently one of the student directors and the committee chair for the Educational Programming Committee. I love being a part of FORCE and being involved on campus!

FORCE has helped shape who I am as a person and through my involvement I learn more about women and other marginalized groups and the issues that surround us every day.

I'm excited for this year and hope to see FORCE continue to grow and be an important organization on campus and in our community.