Friday, September 12, 2008

Here's OPRAH!!!


Hello World! I am Oprah J. Revish and I am finishing up my senior year here at the University of Arizona. I am a Creative Writing major with an emphasis in Poetry. Currently I am a Fund raising and Grant Writing Intern with the WRC. I am very excited to work with these amazing men and women to educate, inform, and change some people for life! I am Co-President of a campus recognized club for African American women called Sisters of Unity. I also am Desk Manager at a residence hall on campus. When I graduate May 2009, my hearts desire is to work in some type of philanthropic work. I really plan on changing the world. Just one step at a time!

"You Can Turn off the Sun,But I'm still Gonna Shine!!"

It takes some work to make it work

It takes some good to make it hurt

It takes some bad for satisfaction

It takes the night to make it dawn

It takes some silence to make sound

It takes a lose before you found it

It takes some cold to know the sun

-Jason Mraz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oprah - You're the bomb diggity!