Sunday, September 7, 2008

Meet Tiffany!


Hello! I'm Tiffany Tedesco, the Advertising and Media Intern for Fall 2008. I am thrilled to be working with this great group!

I am a senior at the University of Arizona, my major is interdisciplinary studies concentrating on Women's Studies, Geosceince, and Business. I would like to work with large corporations on social responsibility initiatives.

The WRC is a great resource for the university and I am committed to expanding visibility of the center through the media and community participation in programming . I hope to be apart of the team who professionalizes the WRC and finds a paid director. I wanted to devote my time this year to contributing my campus community through a group who represents my view points!

For fun I love riding my bike, visiting my family and dog in Irvine, CA, thrift store shopping and vintage shopping, reading, swimming, and fighting for women's initiatives and the protection of animals and the environment.

Look for more bio's about the volunteers of the Women's Resource Center this week!

No comments: