Thursday, September 11, 2008

Meet Shannon!


Hi! I’m Shannon Quay and I am a Health and Sexuality intern with the Women’s Resource Center for the Fall 2008 semester. I am a senior in Public Health and I’m graduating in December! I’m excited about being a health and sexuality intern because sexuality is a great thing and being a Public Health student, prevention prevention prevention is my philosophy, so I’m excited to show students that safe sex is great sex!

I am very passionate about ending violence against women and want to work more with it in the future. I plan to backpack through Europe for a few months after graduation and want to travel through Africa someday working to end health disparities. I love spending time with family and friends above anything and my favorite thing to do is laugh!

No comments: