Monday, September 15, 2008

Meet Brianne!


Hello! Hello! Hello! I'm Brianne Richmond, my WRC internship consist of me working with Safe Walk and on the outreach committee. I really focused on increasing visibility and diversifying the WRC! This is my first semester as an intern and I’ll be around all year and I’m really looking forward to it! Hopefully you’ll get tired of seeing me because that means I’m doing what I’m supposed to be doing ;)!

I am a senior at the University of Arizona; I’ll be getting my diploma in Family Studies and Human Development with an emphasis on diversity, women, and children! I eventually want to get my Masters in Social Work and open the coolest non-profit organization in the whole world!

In my spare time I tend to “fake” study. I have a short attention span and somehow my hand gravitates towards my phone and I end up wasting my time doing really fun things with my friends, only to remember at like 3:00am that I have a lot of work to do! Most people think I’m shy until they see me out with my family or my friends then they see the real me and think I’m totally loud and crazy. I love bright colors, shopping, shoes, purses, music, and dancing! My favorite thing in the world is spending time with my nieces and nephews but singing off key really loud is probably my favorite hobby next to reading!