Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Meet Mena


Hello Everyone,
My name is Jessica Mena, but everyone calls me Mena!
I’m currently an outreach and development intern and a SAFE walker. This is my first semester with the WRC :) I laugh a lot and smile occasionally ...weird combo huh? I Love LOVE rainy days! My interests consist of walking in the rain, kickboxing, texting, reading, sleeping, trying new things, i like to stay in and go out:), a good movie, chillaxing, laughing uncontrollably, exploring new places, doing strange things, having a good conversation, listening to a great story, TRAVELING!!! and sooooo much more :)I l love music and literally all kinds..no one would want my iPod;) Music is such a great art form.

I love my family dearly, but I don't get to see them much ( my little cousins are my life), I am a senior and pursuing a degree in family studies and human development. I am always super busy, but it keeps life interesting:) I want to do a lot of things in my life ...and I'm going to let passion drive me to my career, because if what I do doesn't make me happy then what will.
Now make sure you hug at least one person every day and laugh everyday … it makes life better :o)

No comments: