Friday, September 12, 2008

Meet Julianne!


Hi! I’m Julianne. I am a Graphic Design and Technology Intern here at the Women’s Resource Center. I am a Senior in the College of Fine Arts and working on getting my degree in Visual Communications. I am so excited to be working with the WRC this semester. I have already met so many amazing people! Everyone here is really nice, so don’t hesitate to stop by and see what we’re all about!
This semester I am really looking forward to re-vamping the WRC website and helping to design some of our tabling materials. I want to let everyone know what a great resource is right here on campus. We put on a ton of interesting events and you should really check them out!
Some random things that make me happy: funny movies, bright colors, Orangina (a delicious orange-flavored beverage from France), adobe design suite (super happy!), art history, music, knitting, running, swimming, and pilates.

No comments: