Friday, September 12, 2008

It's...Annie Spaghetti


I don't know how I got the nickname, but that is who I am, and surprisingly, people do actually call me Annie Spaghetti. I'm a sophomore majoring in Political Science and Spanish Translation and think it is important to understand feminism and how it relates to every field of study. I absolutely love to travel and am planning to spend the next year in Ecuador honing my spanish and skipping about South America. I eventually want to move to Mexico and practice immigration law and have a bakery on the side!


I am the SafeWalk coordinator and passionately feel that this is an important program for any college campus. I'm excited to see it grow from one call a week to multiple calls a night! The WRC is a wonderful and accepting organization that approaches feminism from many angles, stretching the mind to see womens' issues in a new light. It has been an enriching experience working with the WRC, and I encourage everybody to participate in our events throughout the year